Sunday, October 25, 2009

3 Crazy Twilight Moms

My BFs Linsey and Tara and I all share a love of the Twilight Saga. Now, none of us have driven to Vancouver to stalk the set, nor have we written Robert Pattinson any crazy fan mail, but I know we have all thought about it. Ha! And with the movie only weeks away...I think it is safe to say that we are all getting pretty excited.


For Linsey's birthday, I bought her a "Team Edward" t-shirt as sort of a joke. But then...we though it might be kind of fun to actually wear them to the movie! So, Linsey repaid the favor for me with this maternity t-shirt. Isn't it so cute?


Are we a little obsessed? Yes. Do we feel bad about it? Absolutely not. We are "Twilight Moms" as they say and proud of it. I know we won't be the only 20/30 something women in the theater opening day BUT...we may be the only ones sporting New Moon t-shirts. Oh well...between our spirit and my baby bump...we should move right to the front of the line :-) Tara...better go to cafepress.com or Nordstroms and pick out your top!

11 comments:

  1. Tara posting as anonymous again! :) I should figure out how to post as me at some point. I am SO excited to see New Moon and am counting down the days. I will not be wearing a Twilight t-shirt, though! You girls knock yourselves out--I'll support you and your t-shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice try Tara! You are so wearing a t-shirt even if that means holding you down to slip it over your head. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo! My SIL and I are also those "moms"..LOVE Edward! And since I live in Vancouver, I have spent my fair share of time downtown trying to spot RPatt..but no luck :(

    We've already got our opening day tickets for the big event! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 20 or 30's what about the 40's.. I am excited too. A drive in near us is having the show Thurs 19th.. We threw it around about taking the kids but....it's a school night. We may have to go Sat night. I love the Alice shirt. Team Edward here.. I can't wait.. is that sick?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jen I am right there with you!!!! I already bought me ticket for the midnight show!!! HAHA...yep I said it...midnight show....already took off the next day and all! I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Believe it or not, I have not read these books yet. I think I am going to have to jump on the bandwagon! Love the shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We all have our tickets too!! We bought them on Fandango when there was talk of shows being sold out already. Haha! Cathy - I should go back and add 40/50 year old women too since it seems we are ALL obsessed :-) Autumn...if we lived in the same town...we would have came with you to find RPatz. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. no shame in twilight. i love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha! Jen, I would love to see you and your belly trying to hold me down to wrestle on a Twilight t-shirt! I'd probably end up being scared I'd hurt Blake and give in :) If I don't go out to get a shirt, you won't have the opportunity to do that, though!!
    Shirt or no shirt, I'm still very excited, not just for the movie but for the day off work and seeing you!
    (Obviously, this is Tara again posting as anonymous!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Team Edward, because Jacob doesn't sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Team Edward all the way! I wish I was home to sport the t-shirt with you ladies! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete