Thursday, October 22, 2009

30 Weeks & A Scheduled Arrival

Here it is folks...my big old belly at 30 weeks!!!


I seriously don't know where the time is going. I have been pregnant for 7 months now! That is just crazy. I felt like my last 4 months of pregnancy with Addison just dragged on. But this time, I can't even keep up with my weekly belly pics! Luckily, The Bump is pretty great about sending my weekly reminders. Turns out Mr. Blake is about 3 pounds now and is about the size of a large squash. Seems appropriate for Fall :-)


Overall, I am still feeling pretty good! I do get freaked out daily thinking about having two little peanuts to take care of but at the same time, I can't wait to see Blake's little face! And now that I have officially SCHEDULED MY C-SECTION...I know he will be here in just a little over two months. Yikes! Unless he decides to come early, Blake will be here the morning of December 28th. This works out great for us because it means Christmas at home, a few days to get the house back in order AND we will still be home to celebrate New Years Eve as one big happy family. Now...let's see if this little munchkin decides to stay put that long. I know his stubborn big sister did. Ha! So mark your calendars friends!

And speaking of scheduled c-sections, my cousin Krissy (who is pregnant with twins) just scheduled her date. November 11th!!! Poor Krissy is just miserable right now and can't wait to meet her two little surprises. I have a feeling she is cooking a boy and a girl, but we shall see soon enough! If you want to head over to her blog and read about her pregnancy journey, click here.

Well that's all for me folks! Hope you have a great night!

7 comments:

  1. yay! it's nice they let you pick your date way in advance. they finally just let me the other day but i guess they were hoping the babies would turn. no such luck. i'm actually only a week and a few days away from delivering on my actual 40 week due date too which is amazing. but it's time-i'm a house and with already over 11 pounds of just baby in me....i can't imagine getting any bigger. let me know if you want to plan a get together possibly before the babies......

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant believe how good you look for 30 weeks pregnant. it almost makes me not as scared to MAYBE get pregnant some day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing lady! You're totally radiant! December 28th sounds like a great day... whoo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bump is so cute!! And you're little petite figure is still there and everything!! How exciting to have picked out a date!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great!!! That's exciting to have a final date. I'm glad that next go round I will get to pick my date. Because like you said, the last few months went by forever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe how great you look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog - it is adorable! You have a new follower :)
    Your little girl is so cute, and her name your baby to be are some of my favorite names!
    I can't believe you are 30 weeks pregnant - you look AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete