Monday, October 12, 2009

Addie Guest Post

Hello friends...Addie here. I am blogging to you live from my bedroom.


Mommy asked that I be a guest poster today because she is SO TIRED after her fun birthday yesterday. I think she over did it on the Dairy Queen ice cream cake if you ask me :-)


But come to think of it...I am pretty tired today too! Aside from not taking a nap at all yesterday, I also helped mommy open all of her presies...


I ate off everyone's plate at the big kid table...


I begged Grandma and Uncle Ryan for a drink of their water repeatedly...hey...I was thirsty!


And then I took turns sitting on everyone's lap. Uncle Adam got to go last :-)


Whew! I think it is safe to say that mama and I had a great time at her birthday! I think it is mama's naptime though so I better go run and put her down. Ha ha! Until next time bloggy friends!

5 comments:

  1. She is so cute in her little pig tails!! That cake looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear mama had a good birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Addie did a great job blogging...following in her mama's footsteps!!! Love her sitting at her little computer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first picture of her made me LOL! I scared the cat! The look on Addie's face is priceless! You have to share what you GOT for your birthday! I'm anxiously awaiting! Uggs? Fun Maternity stuff? A Pez Dispenser? *ha*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the picture of her at her computer and with her hands clasped begging! She's so precious! You look fantastic too!

    ReplyDelete