Wednesday, October 28, 2009

*UPDATED* Do You Love Coach, Vera Bradley & Fossil As Much as I Do?

* UPDATED! Several great new items (including more Coach) added this morning!!!*

Well then head on over to my BLOG SALE to check out all the NEW accessory items that have just been added. My mom and I cleaned out our purse/accessory closet and we have some fantastic stuff for unbeatable prices!!! Everything listed is in excellent, "Like New" or "New" condition and comes from designers like...

COACH


Vera Bradley


Fossil, SAK, Nine West and more!!! But hurry, these great bargains won't last long!

3 comments:

  1. Girly, pretty sure you're going to have my address memorized soon!! :P I'm gonna buy you out of EVERYTHING! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you get the bargin e-mails sent to you from Vera Bradley?
    Great values.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No! I don't get those e-mails. I will definitely have to sign up! Thanks for the tip!

    Rachel - I KNOW! Blame my mom. I inspired her to clean out her purse closet too. Haha!

    ReplyDelete