Monday, October 26, 2009

It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown!

A few years ago, before Addie was even a sparkle in our eye, I found a great gift set of Charlie Brown movies at Barnes and Noble. The set includes, "Merry Christmas Charlie Brown", "Charlie Brown Thanksgiving" and...


I had actually never seen "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" before I bought the set, but Addie and I watched it today and it is just as adorable as all the other Charlie Brown movies!! And if you don't feel like going out and buying it, ABC is playing it tomorrow night at 8/7c. I think Addie and I will curl up with a glass of milk and watch it before bed tomorrow :-)

5 comments:

  1. We watch it every year, we own it though so it gets plenty of use in October!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the Charlie Brown videos.. I wish I had a little one again to watch them with.. I hear that The Great Pumpkin is on TV tonight.. I may plant myself and relive it again..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this movie. I am going to make it a point to watch it tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just set the DVR to record this! LOVE all the Charlie Brown movies. Classic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a classic! Fancast actually has a Halloween Specials page up that features Charlie Brown and tons more. Hope you get a chance to check it out! Halloween at Fancast

    ReplyDelete