Thursday, November 19, 2009

34 Weeks and A Honeydew!!

The Bump.com says Mr. Blake is the size of a Honeydew Melon right now.


Honeydew my ass! This little man HAS to be the size of a watermelon in there. I can feel his kicks and jabs from every angle and judging by the size of my tummy, I would say he surpassed the honeydew category weeks ago :-)


But I really shouldn't complain because other than a little sleeplessness (due to lack of comfort), I feel great! I still have some energy which I am using productively to finish little things around the house. You know, like setting up Christmas trees and stuff. Ha! The nursery is ready to go, the clothes and bedding are washed and put away AND I even started putting together my hospital bag. I know I have a little over 5 weeks, but I like to be prepared just in case this little man decides to shop up early :-)

Well there you go! My 34 week belly pic. Getting bigger by the day and loving it!

7 comments:

  1. You just have to be the cutest pregnant lady ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Cutest pregnant belly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you seriously look like there is only a honeydew under that shirt! you are only belly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're darling as usual and such a hip mommy! have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Jen! You look so beautiful pregnant!

    ReplyDelete