Sunday, November 15, 2009

Babies, Babies & More Babies!!!

Hi everyone!!! I have been waiting impatiently for my cousin to post about her two BEAUTIFUL, healthy little babies but I have a feeling she is a little busy right now. So I am just going to post and make a little announcement for her because I just can't wait any longer to show these precious little faces!!

So...without further ado...I would like you all to meet Presley William and Evelyn Mae!


The twins arrived on Wednesday, November 11th at 8:42 and 8:43 a.m. Little Presley weighed in at 8 lbs and was 19 1/2 inches long, while little Evelyn weighed in at 6.4 pounds and was 18 inches long. With almost 15 pounds of baby, my cousin made it FULL TERM!! She is my absolute hero!!! And the best part is that Presley, Evelyn and Mama are all happy and healthy resting in their own home today. I can't wait to see these little peanuts for myself one day very soon. So, if you would like to keep up the millions of pics my cousin will surely be posting, be sure to check out her blog. CONGRATS Kris, Jay and big sister Gracie!!!!

Oh, and if that wasn't enough baby excitement for one week, my old high school BFs Justin and Karianne just had their baby girl last night!!! She was 3 WEEKS EARLY!!! The best part? She had a surprise 30th birthday party planned for Justin last night but went into labor instead. Ha! They are all doing great and I am eagerly awaiting details :-) CONGRATS you guys!!!

5 comments:

  1. They are sooo cute. Twins must be a handful but man are they adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are adorable! I can't even imagine how much work it must be to have twins but it must be pretty rewarding also! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is alot of baby in one belly!! Congrats to your cousin. They are both beautiful and born on my birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww..thanks jen. can't wait for you to meet them! i can't wait to post pics but am staying at my parents for the time being because of all the stairs at home. there are a bunch on facebook though too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh!!! Those are beautiful names, amazing weights and a fabulous mama for getting that far!!! Congrats to her!!!!!!!!!!!

    You guessed girl/boy right?

    Send her my way if she has any twin questions :)

    ReplyDelete