Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Cutest Flower Girl EVER!

I know I am partial, but is this not one of the CUTEST little flower girls you have ever seen?


I am so happy my father-in-law was able to take these few pics before the festivities began yesterday. I love this one one of Adam, Eric, Addie, and my Mom and I.


And of course, this is my favorite shot. Tell me she doesn't look just like her daddy :-)


I know I have said it a million times, but I have the best in-laws anyone could ever ask for. Grandma and Grandpa Davis were not only there to help celebrate my brother's wedding, but they also volunteered to take Addie home with them after pictures just so she could play, have a nice dinner and get a good nights sleep while Mommy and Daddy danced the night away.


And let me tell ya...we did dance the night away :-) Hopefully none of those pics will surface though. HA! And speaking of pics, I know the photographer got some amazing shots yesterday so I promise to post more when the proofs arrive. Happy Sunday everyone!

8 comments:

  1. That is such a pretty color of blue. She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Addie look just beautiful, she is the cutest flower girl ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful flower girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! And I love that blue color, it is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! And her painted fingernails....stinkin' cute!

    Evan was the ring bearer in my sisters wedding in September. He did so well and stood at the front the entire time! We were really impressed!

    You looked beautiful too by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks adorable and I love how your dress turned out. Sounds like you have quite a MIL.

    Glad you had fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos!

    I'm a 30-year-old stay at home mom who will be 8 months pregnant when I'm in my sister's wedding at the beginning of January. I have a very bad feeling that I won't be nearly as lovely in my bridesmaid dress as you were in yours- besides being huge, our dresses are champagne-colored. I'm wondering what's the most I can expect to get for the dress on e-bay after the fact...

    http://excerpts-kristin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete