Monday, November 9, 2009

Just Another Reason to Believe in God...And Miracles

I don't know how many of you read MckMama's Blog, but if you are looking for another reason to believe in God...or in miracles...you have to go read about baby Stellan today. I have been keeping up with Stellan's health since he was first born and this little man has been through more in his first year than most people go through their whole entire life. And today was a VERY happy day for their family. Although, I think "Happy Day" is an understatement. Just read for yourself when you have time. I am still wiping happy tears from my eyes :-)

6 comments:

  1. Amazing, isn't it?
    GOD IS GOOD!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do follow her blog and this today was just AMAZING!!! God is GREAT!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! I've been crying so much! I wanted to give her a giant hug today! I'm so happy!

    ReplyDelete