Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Last Chance to Get a Cheap Coach Handbag!

I just want to thank everyone who has visited my Blog Sale over the past few weeks. It is great to finally free myself of some fabulous items that were not getting enough attention :-) But the sale can't last forever (and neither can the extra closet space) so I will be closing down the shop this weekend and moving the remaining items to Ebay.

But don't worry...there is still plenty of time to get your hands on one of the fabulous handbags I have left, like this Coach beauty here...


Or a great pair of boots like these Anne Kleins...


Some prices have been reduced so be sure to stop by one last time and avoid the fees and hassles of Ebay :-) Thanks again everyone!!!

Oh, and please be sure to stop by another fabulous Blog Sale my friend Nina is hosting. She has some super cute stuff too :-)

1 comment: