Friday, November 20, 2009

"New Moon" for the Mommies!

My girlfriends and I have been waiting 12 long months for this...


And it is finally here!!! All this time I have been excited about the movie, but today I feel more excited just to go have lunch and spend some quality time with my girls! This poor movie has been SLAMMED in the reviews, but then again so was "Twilight" and the latest installment of "Harry Potter" and I ended up loving both of those movies. So I'm not too worried about walking away unsatisfied. Plus, all the fan reviews say it is awesome so I will stick to reading those :-)

I spoke with my girls yesterday and while Tara did not break down and buy a New Moon t-shirt...she is ready to support Linsey and I as we wear ours today. Ha! Don't worry...there will be pics to follow :-) Happy Friday everyone!!!

8 comments:

  1. Have a blast. So jealous you get to see it today. I am seeing it next Friday. Let me know how fabulous it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun!! Nothing better than some girl time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Moon was amazing!!!! I love it. You'll have to let me know what you think! Enjoy!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to hear what you thought of it!

    ReplyDelete