Friday, November 27, 2009

No Kitchen Fires, Food Poisoning or Emotional Breakdowns...

So in my book....I would call that a successful Thanksgiving!! Delicious food and the company of our amazing family...it just doesn't get much better than that :-)

And thanks to some lovely flowers from my mama, our Thanksgiving table turned out gorgeous...



And here are my Sioux Chefs for the day (a.k.a. the mamacitas :-)...


I always think that expressions speak louder than words. So when I looked at my brother Ryan and saw his bug eyes...


I wasn't sure if he was looking at my GINORMOUS belly...


Or the two most delicious turkeys he had ever seen. Either way...Eric and I were pretty proud of our job well done :-)


And our toughest food critic agreed. Woohoo!


So after a wonderful, filling dinner...it was time to burn it off with some play time! Addie took Aunt Meagan to her favorite hangout (a.k.a. under the dining room table). Ha!


Addie would have stayed under there the rest of the night, but when Uncle Ryan and Aunt Meagan broke out a little surprise gift from Hawaii (a ukulele)...she came running.

And really...can you dance around a living room to ukulele music without a grass skirt and coconut bra? I think not...


So as you can see, it was a FANTASTIC Thanksgiving around the Davis household. I hope you and your families had as much fun as we did :-)

7 comments:

  1. cute cute cute! you probably won't think it's as darling when she's 15! :)

    glad you had a wonderful thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Success indeed! Your baby belly just gets more adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your family looks like they had a great time! :) By the way, I LOVE your plaid shirt! You're so adorable! Your hair is getting long too! It look so pretty!

    Can you believe one more holiday then it's Blake's turn!? Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay congrats on a successful Thanksgiving!!

    Your table was beautiful and Addie is just the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could say mine was the same! The turkey was undercooked and the company not so great but we had a lot of laughs! I wasn't even the host and this happened! There's always next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on a successful Thanksgiving! :) Your little belly!! AHHH!! SOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete