Sunday, November 1, 2009

Our Halloweenie Recap

It's a good thing we had an extra hour of sleep last night with the clocks changing because we ALL needed it :-) Addie was on a Halloween sugar high for a good part of the night, and even though Eric and I were suppose to stay up all night watching scary movies, we passed out on the couch around 9:30. HA!

But I think it is safe to say that Addie had a FANTASTIC Halloween!! It was so much more fun for us this year because she really got into her costume and the whole trick-or-treating experience. Here she is in costume #2...


Our little butterfly :-)


And here is Mr. Nolan in his pumpkin costume...


And Nia Beanie in her kitty costume...



And here is Nana Davis with all three of her grandkidies...


Yay! Our first house! Trick-or-treating had officially begun.



Aww...brother and sister with their two cute little kiddies. Dana and I are so glad we got the girls these warm costumes because it was CHILLY yesterday! The girls didn't mind though :-)


I am sure all the running kept them warm :-)


And even on Halloween, the girls practiced the art of sharing...


And stealing...


This is the extent of my costume this year. I like to think those horns are always there...just hidden under my hair. Ha!


And here is Nana Mueller giving little miss butterfly a hug before bathtime. I would say our night ended with a bath, but she answered the door and passed out candy in her jammies for another hour after this. And then chased Howie around the house for another hour after that. You get the idea :-)


And here is our Halloween loot (at least the part I will let Addie have. Eric and I have our own stash :-)


We had SUCH a fun Halloween and we hope you all did too. Now...you know what this means...Christmas is on the way!!!

7 comments:

  1. OMG Addie is the cutest little butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how dang cute.. I loved the days when D was little. this is the first year he didn't dress up.. I was sad.. I wish he/they could stay little.. give her a big hug cause one day she will be too busy for mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute are they!!! :) --as usual!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cuuute! ...and I love the PBK ghost bucket. I almost picked that one for Camden, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is absolutely adorable. Looks like she had tons of fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable costumes! Looks like you made out with the candy!

    ReplyDelete