Thursday, November 26, 2009

So Much to be Thankful For

I really intended on writing a long, sappy Thanksgiving post like I did last year, but I realized that my "Thankful" list has not changed. I am still blessed with the most wonderful family, the most amazing friends, the most beautiful home, and the most fulfilling life anyone could ever ask for. Eric and I have been given so many things to be thankful for and we try very hard not to take any of those blessings for granted. Especially our two most wonderful blessing of all...



So as you spend the holiday with your family today, try to think of all the blessings you have been given and be thankful for them each and every day of the year. 

I would love to continue this touching moment, but I have two birdies to cook :-) So I will just leave with a big

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!


3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving dear!! I can't wait to hear all about your cooking adventures....

    ReplyDelete