Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Visit With The Twins

On Thursday, Addie and I went to see little Evelyn and Presley. I know all new babies are adorable but seriously...my cousin Kris and her hubby Jay make some pretty gorgeous babies!!!

Addie was just dying to hold one of them, so we took Miss Evelyn first...


And here is proud mama Kris holding Mr. Presley...


And here is proud papa Jay with big sister Gracie holding Evelyn.


I honestly can't remember Addie being so small and fragile. Holding those two made me SOOOOOO excited to meet Blake. I just can't wait!!

Congrats again mama and papa Weiss! The twins are just adorable and I can't wait to see them again soon :-)

3 comments:

  1. omg they are SO tiny!

    loved your comments about new moon, too. the twilight/vampire themed stuff is over the top! i LOVE true blood & the twilight saga, but come on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at those beautiful babies!! They are gorgeous! Blake is going to be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete