Monday, December 28, 2009

Can't Get Enough

I'll tell ya what...I just can't get enough of this little guy...


Do you know the part in "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" where the Grinch's heart triples in size and then bursts out of his chest? Well...I know what that feels like now. And so does Eric. We are so completely in love with this little guy we can hardly contain ourselves!


And we aren't alone. First, Grandma and Grandpa Mueller fell in love...


Then Grandma and Grandpa Davis fell in love...


Then Uncle Ryan...


Then Aunt Meagan...


Then Aunt Diana...


Then Uncle Adam...


And then Aunt Dana and Uncle Kevin fell in love over the phone. They are BOTH suffering from the flu today so they couldn't come up to see Blake in person. But with all the pics we have taken today, I am sure they feel like they are here in spirit :-)

So...I am sure you are all wondering how little Miss Addie is doing. She spent the day with both her Nanas and they said she has been an absolute angel. I asked her on the phone today if she was excited to meet Blake and she just said "Uh huh!". I am dying to get these two together...my two little peanuts :-) Only two more days to wait. But in the meantime, I am going to get some rest (hopefully) and snuggle with my little guy. Thank you all for your sweet comments!! More to come tomorrow. 

9 comments:

  1. He is so so cute! I cant wait for our sweet P to get here! Congrats again! and I can't wait to hear how the meeting of Addie and Blake goes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Momma! Can't wait to see him with Addie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so sweet! You look so good by the way! You guys look like such proud parents! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So precious Jen!! He is adorable. Wishing you a quick recovery!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Jen & Eric! He's perfect and absolutely adorable! You sound so proud and Jen, how could u look so good after just giving birth! What a beautiful family! Can't wait to meet him one day and so glad to be able to read your posts! Keep those pictures coming! Addie will love him for sure! Miss u Jeanie Beanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's so cute! :) And you look SO SO happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for coming to update us! He is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete