Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Just What Grandpa Has Been Waiting For...

Our first good snow of the season! My Dad built Addie this sled last year but because she was still pretty little and because we had a frigid winter...it didn't get much use. But when we woke up this morning and saw that it had snowed a few inches, Grandpa couldn't wait to come over and take her out for a spin. Well actually, Grandma took her for a spin...Grandpa took the pictures :-)


You can see that Addie felt a bit lonely on the sled so she called for her best buddy "HoooowWARD" to come along for the ride. And as you know, Howie NEVER passes up the opportunity for a free ride (remember the BOB this summer?). I think the two of them had a lot of fun.


Although, I am sure they would have had more fun if Grandma wouldn't have dressed Addie up like Randy from "A Christmas Story". Hahaha!


Yay for winter! I know everyone is cursing the snow right now but I love it. Its makes everything feel more Christmasy. But ask me again how I feel about the snow in a month. I will surly be whistling a new tune when I am trying to drag TWO kids out in it. Yikes :-)

P.S. Side note...I had my LAST doctors appointment today and all is good! Blake's heartbeat is still strong and he is "in position". Less than a week to go! Woohoo!

4 comments:

  1. She is so cute. I want to go sledding :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the snow! A week!? HOLY MOLY! I have been meaning to ask you, are you keeping the URL the same?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute all bundled up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks so cute all bundled up! I love that Howie had to get into the action!

    ReplyDelete