Monday, December 7, 2009

Oh So Tired...

I apologize for the lack of exciting post tonight friends. I made it my mission to accomplish a few necessary things today. Like...

* Doing laundry. When the pile starts flowing out of the hamper, onto your floor and into your bathroom....it is time to break down and do it.

* Writing a final exam. I had Word open on my computer for about 30 minutes this morning trying to think of an essay question for my student's final exam on Friday. At one point I actually typed "Screw this final...have a Merry Christmas". That won't really fly with my department so I had to suck it up and write something a little more professional :-)

* Wrapping Christmas presents...again. Yes, I said again. I had a good stack of gifts wrapped already but when I left the door to my office cracked open today, a certain someone snuck in. I was doing dishes and she seemed super quite. That is never a good sign. When I walked in and saw a HUGE pile of ripped paper...I knew the end result wasn't good.

* Dishes. I ran out of dishwasher fluid on Friday and instead of just washing all of the dishes by hand, I let them sit. And sit. And sit. I don't know if I thought that a dishwasher fairy would come and do them for me...but I held off anyway. Note to self...do not let dirty dishes sit in the dishwasher longer than a day. SICK!

* Grocery shopping. 9 months pregnant. With a toddler. In 30 degree weather. During the holidays. The woman at the register today said "My, my...don't you have your hands full." Bish please...

So, as you can imagine, I am quite beat right now. I am happy I got so much accomplished today but sadly....my to-do list is only half done. BOO! But tomorrow is another day! Hope you all had a productive, happy Monday. If there is such a thing.


3 comments:

  1. You poor thing! Only a few more weeks...and you'll be more tired! Oops...sorry! But it's a wonderful tired though, right?!

    I'm so excited this month has come for you and your family!

    Oh and by the way...I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog for a personalized tee made by yours truly! If you have time, you should stop by and enter to win!

    Have a good week! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon! I can't imagine how overwhelmed you must be! But little Blake will be here before you know it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there...soon you will have a little baby :-) So excited for you!!

    Hope you don;t get any of this snow today!!

    ReplyDelete