Friday, December 11, 2009

The Weekend Ahead

I have a pretty busy but FUN weekend ahead of me, which is why I only have a second to post. Here's what I have cooking:

* Tonight I am giving my students their Final Exam! Woohoo! After tonight (and many, many hours of grading) I will be done teaching until next fall!

* In the middle of my grading marathon tomorrow, I get to leave and go get my hair done! One last time before Blake arrives. I have to look presentable in my pictures of course :-)

* Tomorrow night (after the kiddies are asleep) my friend Jenny and I will FINALLY get to have our scrapbook night. Only 3 months in the making. Ha!

* Sunday is one of my many family Christmas parties!! This one is for my Dad's side, which as you already know, has around 100+ people in attendance. Hello banquet hall!

See...told you it was busy :-) Don't be surprised if you don't see a post from me until Sunday night (a few friends have called me when I didn't post for 24 hours because they thought Blake had come early. Ha!) But I promise to have a fun weekend recap when I can make it back online. Have a fantastic weekend everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Busy next couple weeks and then Blake will make his entrance. You thought you were busy now!!! Can't wait to meet my grandbaby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow 100 people, that's huge! Have fun gettin your hair did!! :-)

    ReplyDelete