Monday, December 21, 2009

What Santa is Bringing Addie...So He Says

I can't begin to tell you how EXCITED I am for Christmas morning this year!!! I am not quite sure that Addie fully understands the whole concept of Santa bringing gifts...but the look on her face when she sees wrapped presents is priceless. She accidentally got a sneak peak of "Santa's workshop" (a.k.a. my office) the other day and she just went "wooooooooow!!!". I know she is going to be thrilled when she wakes up Christmas morning and sees what Santa has left for her. And since I was able to chat with Santa the other day, he let me in on a few secrets. Here are some of the things Addie will see under the tree this year.

First, because she is ALL about coloring and crafts right now, Santa has filled her stocking with lots of Crayola Wonder products. Anything that says "Mess Free" on the box is a winner for me.


Santa also knows that Addie likes her Little People toys and so he decided to get her this Busy Day House (since he got it for a STEAL on Black Friday :-)


And even though Santa said he wasn't going to bring any "Big" toys this year, he couldn't resist getting this Step 2 50's Retro Diner when he found it for only $99 (plus free shipping). Addie plays with this set all the time when she goes to visit her cousin Gracie so I know she will love it :-)


Now, if Addie isn't coloring or playing with her kitchen, she is in her bedroom playing with her dolls. She LOVES her dollies and is already taking very good care of them. She likes to feed them, change them, put them to sleep, etc. Now, word on the street is that Grandma and Grandpa Mueller have some VERY special dolly presents coming her way. But I will save those for another post.

Anyway, one thing Santa is bringing to our house is this fantastic shopping cart!! I have been eyeing it up at PBK forever and I am so happy that "Santa" broke down and got it for her :-)


And, since Grandma and Grandpa may or may not be getting Addie a special Dolly from the American Girl store, I decided she needed a matching "Howie" to go with her Doll.


And last but not least, since Aunt Dana bought this adorable pink animal sleeping bag for Addie last year...


Grandma thought it would be fun to get her dolly the matching sleeping bag this year. I LOVE IT!


So there you go...a little sneak peak into Santa's bag of goodies. I feel like we may be spoiling her juuuuuuuust a bit but who cares. Christmas only comes once a year right? And...with a new baby brother arriving in just ONE week...I think a little extra spoiling might be in order :-)

So have any of you "talked to Santa" and know what he is bringing you, your hubby/BF, kiddies, etc.? Anything you are SUPER excited about?

8 comments:

  1. How lucky is Addie!! And she is getting a brother. She is going to have a fantastic Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting for her on Christmas morning! Her face is just going to light up! And yes, who cares about being spoiled, she'll need all the extra attention and stuff to play with once her little brother is here!

    Good job mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got Emma the Loving Family Dollhouse for Christmas...or I should say "Santa" did. My mom got her a few of the accessories that I know she'll love. I also got her a new babydoll in a fuzzy snowsuit and a few other goodies! And her Grandma and Grandpa got her a pink retro kitcen. I know she's going to have so much fun this Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What adorable presents! She is going to love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are going to have so much fun! Is it bad when I got Liam so many little things, I lost track of where I hid a couple? They're easy to spoil. Liam got a train set/table, an easel set (from my sister), a little people airport,a busy ball popper, a glo doodle, some puzzles, a tag jr (from my sil) and a couple books, a chuck truck and some other small things for his stocking like color wonder, crayons, cars. I spent a lot less than it sounds, I got some amazing deals and actually got the train table on craigslist.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how sweet..Cherish these days of buying toys.. this year we didn't buy one single toy..well except xbox stuff.. I missed the whole toy isle..I'm sad.. so have fun with the toys.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Since the next few days are going to be crazy I want to wish you all a early Merry Christmas.. thanks for letting me view your life this year and visiting mine. I will be watching for Blake's entry into this great life.

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Addie is going to have a wonderful Christmas! What a lucky little girl! And to think - she gets a brother a few days later! :)

    ReplyDelete