Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What? You Want to See More Pics of Blake?

Then you are in luck!!! Bella Baby Photography came today and they got some ADORABLE pictures. Here are my favorites...













I was a little worried that the pics from today were not going to turn out because Blake was starting to get hungry when the photographer was there. You can see him on the verge of tears in the family pic :-) But luckily, these photographers are experts and they still managed to get some really cute pictures. I especially love the ones in the little hat my mom knitted. That could seriously be the cover of a knitting book don't you think? Ha!

As you may have guessed, Addie did not come up to the hospital today. There were lots of reasons why we decided it was best to wait and one of those reasons was validated for me when I heard a little girl crying in the hallway because she didn't want to leave her mama. That would have just broken my heart!!! So at least when Addie meets Blake tomorrow...Mommy will be there and she won't be leaving any time soon :-) Yay!!! Can't wait to get home!!

9 comments:

  1. Those are all great pics! Can't wait to see pics of the entire fam!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinkin' cute! I love'em! It'll be so nice to have the entire family together finally!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures - thanks for sharing! So excited for you to get home and be with Blake and Addie together - what a special time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! I can see why you are so in love with him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen I love the pictures! You all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful boy!!! Even Brandon said "wow, he really IS a cute baby!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brings back so many memories from when you had Addie! Blake looks so much like her...even the same poses almost except you in your blue robe this time!! :)

    ReplyDelete