Friday, January 1, 2010

Oh How Things Have Changed

Oh how things have changed!! I remember when New Years Eve was all about finding the perfect outfit and the perfect place to go out. Now don't get me wrong...I still hope there are a few NYE cocktail parties in my future. But for now...I can't think of a better way to spend the evening then in my jammies with my 3 favorite people...


We also had a nice visit with Aunt Dana before she went home to spend her New Years Eve the same way :-)


New Years Day was a lot more of the same for us. Lots of cuddling, playing tea party and looking at this cute little guy. Is it just me or does he already look bigger than yesterday?!


I hope everyone had a great holiday!! Back to reality tomorrow :-)

5 comments:

  1. He does look a little bigger than yesterday! :) Glad you had a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I think he looks sooo much like Eric!! And I love your new blog look! So happy you and your little family are off to a wonderful start to 2010! Can't wait to read more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE these photos. What a precious new little family of four.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a great way to start a new year...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable!! I totally agree with the NYE at home. I do hope I have a handful of glamorous NYE parties though, maybe when my kids are older (must have kids first LOL) and we need a night out.

    LOVE the new layout, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete