Monday, January 11, 2010

The Party Planning Begins...

I find it hard to believe that my little baby girl is going to be 2 years old!!!!!! How and when did this happen? I feel like it was just yesterday that I was planning her first birthday.

Last year, her party was all about what I wanted. The decorations, the favors, the activities, etc. But this year, I want Addie's party to be all about what she wants. And, since my girl LOVES to jump and bounce around, I thought a party at a bouncy house would be right up her alley!


There is a great bouncey house near us that lets you book private parties which means that Addie and her friends will have the whole place to themselves! Perfect. They also...

* Cater in pizza
* Set up and clean up your party
* Hang decorations and balloons
* Cut and serve your cake

So basically, my only job will be to make invites and put together goodie bags! Pretty sweet deal if you ask me :-) But with only a month and a half until the big day, I guess I better get started on invites since it will probably take me that long to find the time with these two rascals :-) 

Happy Monday Everyone!!!

9 comments:

  1. Good for you! You've got this party thing in the bag! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great deal for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good thing especially right now with Blake.. You can use all the help you can get. I remember when D was little and all the cute parties.. now he is a big boy and he dirt bike and air soft gun parties..

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so fun!!! I wish they made them for adults.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great plan! I gave you an award if you have some time check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard there is a place by us! Where the heck is it?!?! I am sure she will LOVE it! What a fun thing! Hope all is well with you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It seems just like yesterday I was reading about her 1st birthday party! Time sure flies!

    The bouncy house party sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds perfect! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete