Friday, February 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy-O

I am sure it feels like only yesterday that you held me as a baby...


And I'm sure you can still remember the days you took me to the zoo...


I know walking me down the isle was a moment I will never forget...


Much like the moment you held your first grandbaby...


And your second grandbaby...


And I know you say you're an "Old man now", but if the next 56 years are as great as your first...then we have lots to look forward to Daddy-O. I know I say it all the time, but I really am the luckiest girl in the world to have a Daddy as great as you!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your Daddy-O! I love that he comments on the ol' blogaroo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, you have such thoughtfull friends, you are so lucky.
    pops

    ReplyDelete