Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Ry-O!

To my brother Ryan on his birthday...

You and I have always been like two peas in a pod. From playing "office" as kids, to showing off our "talents" in high school...


You and I have stuck together. You have always been more than a brother to me...you have been one of my best friends. You have always looked out for me and been there for me when I needed you.


And now that you are an Uncle, I see why I love and respect you so much. The way you take care of Addie and Blake and take time to see them and be a part of their lives is very special to me. And I know it is special to them too. Addie is 100% in love with her Uncle Ryan...


And even though Blake can't show it yet...I know he feels the same way :-)


You are making one hell of a husband Ry, and I know you are going to make an amazing Daddy one day too.


I know you don't handle sappy, emotional posts well so with that...I will just say Happy Birthday! May all your wishes come true this year. Love you bunches!!


* P.S. Sorry about posting our dorky high school picture...but I had to do it! Look out Adam...your birthday is coming soon too. Ha!

6 comments:

  1. awww happy birthday to your brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY B-DAY BLOCK HEAD. LOVE YOU MUCH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your brother!!

    That first pic is too funny!! Flash back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks dude. Could've picked some better pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's really sweet...

    Happy Birthday to your brother.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are right Jen,thats my boy happy B-day son!
    much love always

    ReplyDelete