Thursday, February 18, 2010

Just Monkeying Around

When Eric's cousin Katie and I found out we were having boys, we took a trip to the Carter's store to stock up on some manly outfits :-) We came across the CUTEST little monkey outfit and we figured if we both bought it, we could get a picture of the boys in it when they arrived. Well, Dana and Eric's cousin Maggie both thought the outfits were so cute...they bought the same ones for their boys!! We have been waiting months to get this picture and we finally managed to get a few shots during our playdate yesterday! Seriously...how CUTE are these boys?



I am actually pretty impressed that we got such good pictures, considering putting two 8-week-olds, an 11-month-old and a 1-year-old on a couch together was no easy task :-)

So when we were done with the boy's photoshoot, the girls wanted to hop up for a quick "cousins" picture. Isn't little Nolan a ham?!! I just love him to pieces.


Here he is hamming it up again. He looks so big! I just can't believe my little Godson is going to be 1 YEAR OLD next month!!!! Where does the time go?


And speaking of birthdays...my little peanut is going to be 2 in about 2 weeks!!! AHH!! I have it pretty easy this year having Addie's party at the bouncy house, but I do want to put together some really cute goodie bags for the kids and I have been collecting little things for a while. I will be sure to post my great finds later just in case you have a kiddie party coming up :-)

Well that's all for today friends! Happy Thursday!

4 comments:

  1. What an adorable picture, and outfits!!

    Wow 2 already, she is getting so big!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Carter's! Those outfits are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isaac has that outfit too!!! When should we be over for our photo shoot?!?! Love you friend! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete