Sunday, March 21, 2010

Birthdays, Bachelorettes, Bears & Bribery

I think it is pretty safe to say that our Saturday ROCKED this weekend!! For starters, it was the FIRST DAY OF SPRING!!! Woohoo!! Too bad it was 30 degrees and snowing :-) Oh well...at least the sunshine is right around the corner!!

It was also my brother Adam's birthday which meant that we all got to do what we do best these days...EAT CAKE!!


It's a miracle I have lost any weight this month with all the freaking birthdays!! And they aren't even over yet!!

And speaking of a birthday girl who was also a bachelorette this weekend...


My BFF Tiffany was in town to celebrate her upcoming wedding in Jamaica!! I was sooooo excited to get to see her and all of my other girlies. Thanks to busy schedules, babies, work, etc...we haven't had the chance to see each other in a while. But what I love best about this group of ladies is that no matter how much time passes or how much distance is put between us...as soon as we are together again...it's like we never skipped a beat!!


I just love these girls to death!! We had SO much fun and I really hope we get to do it again sometime VERY soon. Love ya Tiff!! Hope you had a great night!!

Now, while our weekend was filled with lots of partying, Blake's weekend was filled with lots of chilling. He got passed around at Uncle Adam's and Aunt Diana's house, he spent Saturday night bonding with Daddy, and then today...he made friends with Mr. Bear. The two of them cuddled for the better part of the afternoon.


Oh my Gosh...I almost forgot one of the most exciting parts of the whole weekend!! NEW MOON came out!!!! I preordered my copy of the movie a month ago and didn't realize that it would ship out on the 20th, instead of arriving on the 20th. Boo! So....I may or may not have paid $4.99 to watch it On Demand. And I may or may not have bribed Eric to watch it with me at midnight :-)

Well...I hope all of you had just as much fun as we did this weekend! Remember, my GIVEAWAY ends tonight so be sure to enter before I pick the winner tomorrow morning. Good luck!

6 comments:

  1. What a fun fun weekend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Addie's little "Uggs" are pretty stinkin' cute! Good for you going out with the girls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like such a fun weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also bought new moon at 10am when Best Buy opened and watched it!! Wasn't the snow awful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! Love that pic of Blake. Coop has his "baby" that he snuggles with and it totally relaxes him for bedtime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun!

    I bought New Moon online too, not even thinking that it would be shipped Saturday....boo. Oh-well Hopefully I will get it today because I can't WAIT to see it!!!

    ReplyDelete