Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday Randomness

Ahh...it's Friday, 60 degrees, Addie is down for her nap, Blake is passed out in front of me...


So what's a girl to do with her very small window of free time? Should I clean? Shower? Get some fresh air on the patio? Finally put the infant seat attachment on my BOB so I can take the kids for a walk later?



Or should I continue to talk myself out of buying these adorable Report Sandals at Nodstroms...


Or watch the Eclipse movie trailer for the 40th time...


You're right...I should just buy the sandals and watch the Eclipse trailer two more times :-) Ha!

But after that, it's time to get something done. I still have to get things together for Mommy&Daughter day with Addie. Nickelodeon Storytime Live is tomorrow and I can't wait to see how excited her and Audrey get :-)



And speaking of Audrey, her 2nd birthday party is also this weekend!!! This means more fun, more laughs and...more cake. Crap!!!

Be back Sunday with some pics :-) Happy Friday Everyone!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. EEE!!! I cannot WAIT for June 30!!! I've already told Jorden I will be leaving him with the baby AND my phone so that I can enjoy it fully! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute sandals!

    I took Evan for a walk on Tuesday. It was such a nice day and I even stopped at Starbucks along the way! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should def BUY the sandals, super cute!!1

    Happy Friday and yeah for warm weather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute sandals!

    I was thinking of taking Cooper to the Nick Storytime. Let me know how you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take the walk! Fresh air is... oh.so.refreshing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My vote is definitely to watch the eclipse trailer again!

    ReplyDelete