Wednesday, March 24, 2010

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY NOLAN!!!

Well Nolan...I guess Uncle Eric and I should thank you for being one of the CUTEST baby boys we have ever seen because when we held you for the first time one year ago today...we knew we didn't want to wait another minute to have our next baby. I mean...how could you blame us? Look at how cute you were (and still are)!!!


I really hope your first impression of me was just as wonderful as my first impression of you, because thanks to your mommy and daddy...you are stuck with me for life sweetie! But I promise to be the best Godmother I can be.


It's been amazing watching you grow over the last year and I honestly can't believe your first birthday is already here!!! But if one thing has stayed the same over the past 12 months, it's your precious smile. And Nolan...you smile more than any baby I have ever known!!! Just look at your cute little face here...


And here...


And here...


And here...


And here!!!!


I could just eat you up (which is what I tell you all the time!!!) And even though I love your smile more than anything, there is just one other thing you do that I CAN'T get enough of. Its when I pick you up and you bury your little head in my chest. You are the biggest cuddler and I love that about you so much because your sister and your cousin Addison were not big cuddlers. They were just too busy playing. So please promise me you will stay this way for a little while longer :-)

Well baby boy...I hope you are having a wonderful first birthday and I can't wait to celebrate with you this weekend. I love you to pieces my little Noley!!!! Hugs and Kisses!!!

Love always, Aunt Jen

4 comments:

  1. aww! happy birthday little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is soooo cute. I can't believe he has more hair than i do.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute!!

    congrats on the weight loss, too. :) you go girl!

    ReplyDelete