Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Uncle "Ado"!

Dear Uncle Ado-

Mommy always tells me that one of the things she loves best about you is that you are a total "kid at heart". I don't really know what that means, but I what I do know is that you are ALWAYS fun to be around.

You love acting silly with me...


And making me laugh...


You taught me how to walk just so we could run around outside together...


You always help me open my Christmas presents...


Just so we can play with them...



I love cuddling and on sitting in your lap...as long as you don't tickle me...


And best of all, I love that you are always my buddy.


I know that you are going to have to spend time with Blake now too...


But I'm pretty sure I'll always be your favorite. Ha!!!

Mommy, Daddy, Blake, Howie and I all hope you have a GREAT Birthday Uncle Ado!!!!! Can't wait to share your cake with you!!!! Love you!!!

1 comment: