Monday, March 1, 2010

I'm An iPhone Owner!

Sorry friends...I know I promised a bunch of exciting posts this week and trust me...there are some in the works. But I am too busy tonight playing with my iPhone!!!!

Thanks to Nana and Papa Mueller, Eric and I were able to meet up for dinner, drinks and a visit to the Apple store tonight. I have been patiently waiting for my cell phone contract to expire and when it finally did yesterday, I told Eric I wanted to go for my iPhone today. Haha! This thing is AWESOME! I decided to go with the 16G because I knew I would want to download some cartoons and movies for Addie. I just didn't want to regret getting the 8G and running out of space. So...I would love to write something fun and creative tonight...but I am just too busy. But don't worry, I will be back with something fun tomorrow. Well...that is if I don't get sucked into the App store :-)

6 comments:

  1. Yay! Welcome to the iPhone club! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your life will never be the same!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! I can't wait to find out what your favorite apps are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoo hoo! Sounds fun! I don't have as cool of Apps on my phone, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete