Sunday, March 28, 2010

Lost Camera

Sad new friends....my beautiful Canon camera is missing and I am just beside myself :-( I have spent the better part of this weekend searching for it with no luck.

The last time I had the camera (that I remember) was on Tuesday. I took pictures of the kids in Blake's bedroom and then we headed out the door to see the Easter Bunny. I don't remember taking the camera with me to the mall that day (since you can't take your own picture of the bunny) but if I did take it with me...there is a chance I lost it there. I will be calling lost and found tomorrow but let's be serious...if it was lost at the mall...it's a goner.

Now, if I did leave it at home (which I really believe I did) there is a chance that little miss likes-to-hide-things-that-aren't-hers walked off with it and hid it somewhere in our house. Problem is...I have literally turned this house upside down this weekend and not only checked places 2 and 3 times...I made Eric check all of them too. We didn't get a chance to search Addie's room and all of her toy bins and baskets so that is our last place to look tomorrow. PLEASE pray that the camera turns up there because if it doesn't....I think I am going to have to let this one go for now :-(

I am just so sad...I love that camera!! I feel completely lost without it. And that is the reason I haven't posted this weekend. But hopefully my mission will be successful tomorrow and I will be able to post the adorable 3-month pics I took of Blake before it disappeared. PLEASE keep your fingers crossed that I find it tomorrow and I will post as soon as the search has ended.

10 comments:

  1. ...I'm sorry! :(
    I feel your devastation..ughhh, it makes me feel sick just thinking about the thought of losing such a pricey "necessity!"
    I'll be praying and have my fingers crossed that you come across it, good luck!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no :( I hope you find it. Has Addie admitted to walking away with it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen- So sorry to heat you misplaced your camera. I always find things turn up when you stop looking for them. Chances are if you don't remember packing the camera to go to the mall you didn't because lets be honest packing for an outing with 2 kids takes some planning, and a lot of space, so if you added an item you normally don't carry you would remember. I think its in your house, and that it just has ventured on a little journey. Hopefully you find it today, if you don't give it a few more days, maybe a week, and then buy something new...but keep the receipt because like I said these things always turn up after you stop loooking. Just one other thought, could someone else have taken it home by mistake? Maybe you and your Mom have the same camera?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you find it! Sean LOVES to hide things to...but normally if I ask him where he put it he will walk right over to his hiding place and get it out! One day I turned my house upside down looking for the car keys...never asking Sean if he had them....then after searching and destroying the house i turned and asked him if he knew where they where...he walked right over and pulled them outta his backpack!! little stinker!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's the worst! Keeping my fingers crossed that you find it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh no oh no!!!! ACK!! so sorry!! I hope you find it really soon!! FINGERS CROSSED!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry! I really hope it turns up. I thought I lost mine and I found it in a diaper box in the back of my car. WHAT?? No clue why it was there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww man! That stinks! I remember times when I thought our camera was lost. It's such a horrible feeling.

    I'll be praying that you find it soon. I know you just really need those pics of Blake!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no!! I hope you find it soon!! Fingers crossed for you :( That's such a bummer

    ReplyDelete