Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Nana & Papa's Birthday Surprise

Well it turns out my parents are as good at keeping birthday present secrets as I am :-) When they bought Addie this Tinkerbell Power Wheels a few days ago, I knew there was no way they would be able to wait until her birthday to give it to her. At first, she was just suppose to take a "test drive" to make sure it worked. But after my mom saw how excited she was to ride it, she couldn't take it away.

So now we have a new nighttime routine. We take our bath, brush our teeth, brush our hair, put on our shades...


And go for a little late night cruise around the house...


I guess this is why my mom and I should start buying gifts the day before the event so we aren't tempted to give them early. Oh well...Addie deserves to celebrate her birthday the whole week and now she can! We have a doctor's appointment tomorrow (her least favorite place in the world) so maybe a little early morning cruise will make her forget all about it :-)

7 comments:

  1. Aww I love it - especially the shades!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! That looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So it looks like I should take back the one I got her?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Coop always wants to sit in those things at Target. Haha. Good luck at the Doctor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable! I can't get my little ones out of their jeep in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOW cute. Seriously. I want to eat her up.

    ReplyDelete