Monday, March 22, 2010

Place Your Bets

Well friends...we are off to see the Easter Bunny tomorrow. I know I know...how could I possibly take my child back to the mall after the "Santa Incident" this past Christmas. Well, I honestly think the Easter Bunny is less scary than Santa and our track record with him has been pretty good so far. This was last year's pic...


I am banking on two important things this year: 1) The easter bunny is furry and looks like a big stuffed animal and 2) Blake will be with her so hopefully she can act like a big girl for him. Eric thinks I am asking for another breakdown, but I am trying to stay positive. So...anyone want to place a bet?

5 comments:

  1. good luck!! i always did fine with santa but the easter bunny petrified me. HUGE bunny? scary stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she'll be a little weary, but will put on a brave face for her brother. :) I'm going to take Emma next week and although she's loved every time we've seen Santa or the Easter Bunny, she could always throw me for a loop! HAHA! Hope it goes well for you! :)

    By the way, this is Heather. I didn't log out of my hubby's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I bet she will be great! You are right; the EB is SO much less scary than Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, can't wait to see the pic. The Santa one was priceless!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm rooting for a great picture and a good adventure. Who doesn't love a giant bunny? Wait that is kind of scary now that I think about it...oh well...I'm sure Addie will make the outing fun, and Blake will add a laid-back element to the day! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete