Sunday, March 14, 2010

Wondering if Nickelodeon Storytime Live is Fun for a 2-Year-Old?

Well, the answer is YES!!!!! The show was fun, energetic and it kept Audrey and Addie captivated from the minute it started. I don't know if it was the success of the show, or the fact that Addie and I finally got a mommy/daughter alone day, but I had such an amazing time :-)


The girls could not wait to get into the show. They held hands the entire time.


Well...that is until they got their own seats. I never in a million years thought these two would stay put for the entire show, but they did! The only move they made was onto our laps :-)


And on our laps they stayed for 1 hour and 15 minutes.


They only got up one time at the end when all the characters returned to the stage to sing "Shout". That was probably their favorite part of the whole show.


Katie and I were SURE the girls would nap on the ride home because they hadn't slept all day. But...they were just too busy gabbing about the show.

When we got home, I left Super Dad (a.k.a. Eric) with the kids while I ran to the store and when I came home, this is what I found...


Two sleeping babies. Yes, that is Addie sleeping on our fireplace. I guess she just wanted to sleep by her brother :-) And with two sleeping babies, Eric and I were FINALLY able to lounge around on the couch together...something we never seem to be able to do anymore. And we all needed the rest because we had another birthday party today!! Audrey's party was lots of fun but I am afraid tomorrow may be another sugar detox day. Hopefully not as bad as the first though :-) Wish me luck!

8 comments:

  1. love the last picture of Addie and Blake sleeping...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I'll have to take Evan to something like that sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, they are so cute. I just love her in pig tails!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun day! How cute are they sleeping together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you had fun! I was just looking at tics for here last night.

    That sleeping picture is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that she is sleeping on the fireplace. Too funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you guys had a good time!!! She is looking more and more like you all the time! :)

    ReplyDelete