Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Blake is 4 Months Old!

I have to interrupt our little Q&A week for just one second to announce that my baby boy is 4 MONTHS OLD!! Can you believe it? A third of his 1st year is already behind us. It almost brings a little tear to my eye. But at the same time, I absolutely LOVE the stage Blake is entering into. He is so much more social and active. I love watching him play and learn and giggle. He has become quite a fan of his jumperoo as you can see...


And now that he is holding his head and upper body up so well, he no longer wants to lay on his back in his swing. The swing is gone my friends. That beautiful, $160 swing got officially 6 months of use (3 months for Addie, 3 months for Blake). Sigh...

But that's okay because we have PLENTY of other toys for him to sit in. And I am sure in the coming weeks he will try them all :-) I just can't believe we are already at this point. Sitting in the jumperoo, staying up for hours at a time, eating cereal, AH!! Time needs to seriously slow down. My little 7.11 pound newborn is now 16 POUNDS and is 26 INCHES long!!! Seriously? How did that happen?

Oh, and before I forget, I thought I should announce that Blake did not cut his first tooth. He is not going to join the baby vampire club with his fang after all. Turns out the little white bump that I thought was a tooth bud was just a cyst. Our Pedi said babies get them all the time and that they just go away on their own. And his did. So....I guess all this drooling means he will be cutting teeth soon...just not right now :-)

Well that's Blakester's update for this month! I have a very fun girls night ahead of me so I will be sure to post Part II of Q&A tomorrow! Have a Happy Hump Day!

2 comments:

  1. Happy 4 Months Blakaroo!!! Crazy! He's too cute though. It definitely is a fun stage when they can be a tad more independent and interactive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it's been 4 months already! He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete