Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Aunt Dana!!!

Happy birthday to my very best friend and sister. We've celebrated a LOT of birthdays together sweetie. We celebrated our birthdays together as kids...


And now we are celebrating our birthdays together with our kids...


I know I say it every year (and every chance I get) but I am so incredibly lucky to have a best friend and sister like you. :-) I hope you have a FABULOUS 30th birthday!! Love you bunches!!!!!

P.S. I promise to post pics of your surprise party as soon as someone sends them to me (hint, hint, Jill :-)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Dana!!! I don't know you... but I'm jealous that Jen has such a great SIL and that you have been such great friends throughout the years!!! What a blessing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog you got here... Just droppin' by to say hi! http://www.arts-and-entertainment.info

    ReplyDelete