Monday, April 5, 2010

Lazy Monday

Do you ever notice how holiday weekends always result in very lazy Mondays? At least that is the case in our house. The kids and I did a LOT of this today...


And that was actually a good thing because this mama was T.I.R.E.D. today. I am sure it had nothing to do with a little man who wanted to eat 3 times last night, or a little girl that had a bad dream at 1:00 a.m., or a dog that had to pee at 3:30 a.m. :-) So...now that my house is finally quiet, I am going to go eat my skinny cow icecream treat on the couch with Eric and then head to bed early. I promise to be back tomorrow with a little more energy and some creativity...I hope :-) Have a good night everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you were able to have a lazy Monday! :) Those are often much needed.

    ReplyDelete