Friday, April 9, 2010

A New Weekly Installment: Eco-Friendly Fridays

Happy Friday friends!! Today has been a FANTASTIC day for this mama. For one thing, Addie has had another successful day of potty training (thanks in large part to my wonderful mamacita who stayed with her all day while I ran some errands with Blake). I am just SOOOOO proud of my baby girl! Also, my baby boy (who has been boycotting naps the past week) finally decided to get into a groove today! Pray tonight goes just as well because I could really use some catch-up sleep :-)

And finally, there was something else equally exciting that happened today. I was asked to be a reuseit.com ambassador!!! Woohoo!!


So what does that mean exactly? Well, it means that I will now be working with my favorite eco-friendly company to help spread the word about the reusable movement. And, since I always seem to get a lot of great responses from all of my "going green" posts, I thought I would start a new weekly installment called:

Eco-Friendly Fridays

Every Friday, I will work with the team at reuseit.com to bring you the latest news, tips, links and product reviews to help you go green in your own home. I have already started working on some fantastic posts, and I really look forward to kicking this off next week! And if you haven't already done so, be sure to go to www.reusablebags.com to sign up for their newsletter so that you can meet all the Reusit.com ambassadors!

Well that's all for today folks! Eric and I have our first free weekend in months and we are going to spend it doing some much needed housework...and maybe some relaxing with the kiddies :-) Have a great weekend everyone!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's so exciting! BTW- I'm IN LOVE with the WW iphone app...thanks for the tip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Can't wait to see what you post. I could be better about our carbon footprint and would love some new ideads.

    Great news for Addie too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen- Congrats on all fronts! How exciting that you have been asked to represent something so wonderful! Keep up the good potty-training work, I am stealing your sticker and chart idea with Z too!

    ReplyDelete