Monday, May 17, 2010

A Picture Comparison...Addie and Blake at 4 1/2 months

I was looking through a bunch of pictures today and came across this one of Addie at 4 1/2 months. I laughed so hard when I pulled it up because I almost forgot what a little chunky monkey she was!! Just look at those adorable little baby legs!!!


Since the day Blake was born, I have always thought that he looks just like Addie did when she was a baby. And there are some striking similarities for sure, but looking at these two pictures together, I almost think that Blake is starting to take on a look of his own! Just look at my happy little man at 4 1/2 months...


Eric still thinks the two of them look like twins, but I can't decide now that I am seeing some of the differences. For one thing, Blake's blue eyes are just like Uncle Adam's, while Addie is sporting Daddy's hazel eyes. Also, Blake already has more hair then Addie did at almost a year old!! Ha! And finally, Blake is almost 2 inches longer than Addie was at this age, which is probably why he seems so much bigger to me! What do you all think? Do my babies look alike to you?

9 comments:

  1. They have similiar features, but to me Addi,you could tell she was a girl even if she was in boys clothes, and Blake is all boy! Beautiful babies, jen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They definitely look like brother & sister and will be a good mix of the two of you as they grow. I think they both looked more like Eric as babies but now that Addie is getting older she's starting to look more like you (and your mom) to me. But, I obviously am just going by pictures and haven't been around you IRL and mannerisms are a big part of relating to parents... so as they grow they will probably start to do things like both of you guys! Woah, that was an extended answer! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've actually been thinking that he looks a lot like his daddy! Especially in the eyes!

    And you can totally tell that that is Addie in her picture. Sometimes when I look at my friends baby pictures, I can hardly tell it's them, but with Addie, I'm sure everyone will know it's her! She has such an adorable smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see lots of similarities but I don't see twins. They def have distinct feminine/ masculine features that you can tell apart but they are def related!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they definitely look alike, but Addie's face seems more round than Blake's in the pics. There are definitely differences, and I agree Blake looks like a boy, and Addie looks like a girl, just on facial features. They are both adorable kids!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such beautiful-adorable babies Jen!!!!! You and Eric are so blessed =)

    I definitely think they look alike!

    ReplyDelete
  7. dan says yes. i say no. i win. ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are just too adorable! I think you can tell they are brother/sister, but Blake has his own look! He looks a lot like daddy! I wish I could squeeze both of them!! Hurry up October...GET HERE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They DO look alike! How precious! :)

    -Meredith

    ReplyDelete