Wednesday, May 26, 2010

We're Gonna Need a Bigger Pool

Since it looks like summer is finally here (what with all the 90 degree days we have been having) I decided it was time to put up Addie's pool. She couldn't wait to jump in today and take her boat for a spin...


I remember her looking like such a little peanut in her pool last year. She could swim laps in it and still have room for a million toys. But this year...she is all grown up.


No more laps for this little chic, considering she is as long as the pool now!!!


Ahh...if only my butt and thighs looked this good in a bikini :-)

2 comments:

  1. She's got long legs! Lucky girl!!! I want a pool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog, love it!! You have such cute kids! My baby boy is just one month behind yours, so it's fun to see what I have to look forward to! I will be checking back :) hope that doesn't make me a creep!!

    ReplyDelete