Monday, May 24, 2010

When It's 95 Degrees Outside...

Addie and Blake like to stay in where it is cool and watch a little Elmo...


Addie is all about Elmo lately and when she asked to watch Elmo in Grouchland for the 40th time this week, she asked if "Beak" could watch it too. Turns out the B-man likes Elmo just as much as his big sis. I couldn't even get him to look away for a picture...


Well, that is until I got right in front of him :-)


Addie and I were having a blast making him laugh today and I was able to capture just a little bit of it on video. Please disregard the noises I am making, and please excuse Addie's interruption at the end :-)


I just love these peanuts so much :-)

7 comments:

  1. I remember like it was yesterday when Addie was in the bathtub laughing like this!!! I miss my little peanuts when a day goes by that I don't see them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How freakin' cute! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. His little grin is so adorable!

    It was 95 degrees over there? It's been so cold here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! I love baby giggles :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love seeing videos! :) He's so cute, I love his squeal! :) More videos please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww they are so cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pictures and video are adorable!

    ReplyDelete