Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Bonding Time

One thing I will cherish most about my years at home with the kids is the amount of bonding time we get each day. I get Addie alone when Blake naps, Blake alone when Addie naps, and sometimes...when I am super lucky...I get to bond with Howie when both kids are napping at the same time like today :-) And then when we are all awake and happy, Addie and Blake can get in their quality time together. Here are my two munchkins hanging out on the couch...


But like with all brothers and sisters...bonding time can get old quick. Notice Addie's annoyed expression...


Notice Addie pushing her brother off of her...


Notice Blake's smile when he FINALLY gets to chill on the couch alone...


Okay, so maybe a little alone time is a good thing too :-)

But, while we are on the subject of bonding, I want you to take a glimpse at Eric and Addie's Daddy-Daughter time last night...


Eric on his iPad, Addie on my iPhone. Well...at least they were together on the couch! Ha!

Hope everyone is having a great Tuesday! It is a rainy, gloomy day here, but the sun is suppose to be out tomorrow which means we will all get in some bonding time with Nana and Papa in their NEW POOL tomorrow!!! Woohoo!!

4 comments:

  1. How cute! I'm sure you will always remember these days where you are bonding with the little ones!

    and as for the pictures, it amazes me how much addie looks like you and how much blake resembles eric!! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! He is getting so big! And so is Addie! They look almost grown up! haha!

    That is a hilarious picture of dad and daughter. I can see the same thing happening on my couch in the near future! haha!

    Have fun in the new pool tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That succession of photos is so funny:) and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man! I need to come spend the summer with YOU! A new heated pool!!!! Sweeet! :)

    Cute pix... the babes are gettin' all grown up. Pretty sure you're going to want a new baby... Just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete