Monday, June 14, 2010

Some HILARIOUS Twilight T-Shirts

As you all know, my girlfriends and I like to be total nerds and where Twilight-themed T-shirts to the movies when they come out. We can't help ourselves. Here is Linsey and I before seeing New Moon this past fall...


Obviously, this t-shirt is NOT going to work for me this time around and since Eclipse opens in just a few weeks, I went out on a search for a new one. While I was looking, I came across some HILARIOUS options that I just have to show you. They are all from CafePress, in case any of them strike your fancy :-)

Option 1:



This made me laugh so hard I almost peed my pants. I love the movie Edward Scissor Hands and one night, while Eric and I were watching it, I told him how hot I thought Johnny Depp was. He was like "Are you freaking kidding me? You think he is hot in this movie?". Yes. Yes I do. So the fact that I found a Team Edward t-shirt with Johnny Depp's face is just classic. I was a heartbeat away from ordering it :-)

Option 2:


Well...if you can't decide which team you are on...go for both!! I mean, Edward and Jacob are equally hot in the movies (although I feel dirty for saying that since Taylor is like 17. But whatever). I just thought this t-shirt was funny :-)

Option 3:


I think I may have to order this shirt for Eric for Father's Day, since he is always making jokes about how Twilight has "ruined chics" because no guys are really that chivalrous. True honey...very true. Ha!

Option 4: My personal favorite...


I am a Buffy fan above all other vampire movies/shows/books, etc. so I about died when I saw this shirt. I believe that Angel would kick Edward's bootie in a fight any day. Angel is my #1 vampire. Period. So when I saw this shirt, I had to order it. I won't be wearing it to the movie though because I don't want my ass kicked by a pack of 17-year-old Team Edward fans. Plus, I couldn't defend myself with my hands full of popcorn, raisinets and cherry Coke. Ha!

16 more days friends!! I better find a shirt quick!

5 comments:

  1. Oh...HANDS DOWN...Must have the Threesome one! I laughed out loud and then just sighed...ahhhh. Why choose when you could have them both???

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are priceless:)

    I say go for the threesome one too!:) Even though I'm a jacob girl:)

    Can't wait to see it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOD. I am absolutely ordering the twilight ruined my wife for Jon. Thats awesome. And I am LOVING the buffy one! We are old school vampire addiicts!.. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see what you choose for the movie! And you can wear it numerous times between our viewing, yours and Linsey's viewing, yours and Linsey's 2nd and 3rd viewings, etc.
    I totally want the Edward Scissorhands one too.
    Can't wait to see my shirt (if it works out), and I especially can't wait for the 30th to just get here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's hilarious! The other Twilight t-shirt I saw for a pregnant lady had an arrow with the caption "Edward's Baby." We featured some really funny Twilight T-shirts on our blog, too, thanks for the Cafepress tip!

    ReplyDelete