Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Week Ahead...

Can I just say...the next 10 days are going to ROCK!!!! We have so many fun things planned I can hardly believe they are all happening in such a short time-frame.

For starters, Eric is taking the day off work tomorrow so that we can go to the zoo as a FAMILY!!! This is such a rare event, I am going to treasure every second...and probably take 900 pictures :-)

Then on Saturday, we are headed to Central Illinois to visit my BFF Tara!!! I haven't seen Tara in almost 2 months and I am SO excited to see her adorable baby belly. I have to have a special talk with the twins to make sure they stay put so Tara can go see Harry Potter with my in November. Ha!

Here is a pic from our trip to see Pat and Tara last year...


Look how little Addie and Connor were!!! They are both so grown up now, I can wait to watch them flirt on Saturday :-)


Then on Sunday, my soon-to-be cousin-in-law Liz (pictured in the middle) is having her bridal shower! I actually enjoy going to bridal showers because I love looking at all the cute new home/kitchen stuff that I wish I had :-)


Then on Monday, the Blakester has his 6 MONTH CHECK-UP!!! How is it even possible that my little man is almost 6 months old???!!! Time is going by way too fast. But I can't wait to see what he weighs :-)

Then on Tuesday, I will get a small break to gear up for ECLIPSE!!!! Tara will actually be driving up here on Wednesday so that we can see the movie together. My BFF Lins and I couldn't make our schedules work to see it together the first time, but her and I will be meeting up for a second showing in the next two weeks. HA!


And as if all that weren't enough fun for one week, we also have Addie's cousin Gracie's 3rd birthday party on Friday AND the 4th of July Weekend!!!!! WHEW!!! I think we will need a week to recover from all this fun. But I can't wait. This is what summer is all about anyway right? Family, Friends and Fun!!

2 comments:

  1. Woah girly! You are going to buuuusy! :) Enjoy yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete