Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Calling it a Night

I think I worked myself stupid today. Seriously. I just put my phone in the pantry and then filled Howie's dog food bowl with goldfish crackers. My eyes are heavy and burning and I think an early bedtime is in store for this mama. Here's why...

I wish I could say my day was super productive and I guess it was...considering what I accomplished with a crabby baby on my hip and a needy toddler clinging to my leg. Turns out Blake is still not quite over his cold and what I thought was the same cold for Addie turned out to be Roseola...again. Yes...again. Apparently kids can get it twice. The chances are slim, but she is my daughter and therefore inherited my luck with odds :-) Both babies are sound asleep and happy...for now...so instead of trying to think of a funny, creative, interesting blog post...I am just going to put my feet up and call it a night.

But don't worry...what I was able to accomplish today was moving my "office" into our master bedroom. I never thought I would be able to make it work but I did and it is totally functional! In fact, I sort of like how everything cozies up the room! Addie was a BIG helper...toting books from my office to the bedroom with her little shopping cart. Bless her heart...she already understands her mommy's O.C.D. and wants to make life better for me :-) So I promise to do an update on all that tomorrow, along with some cute pictures of my two little peanuts...just for fun. Please say a little prayer that they both feel better tomorrow :-)

Have a great night everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Sorry Sis, get some rest...it'll be better tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope both babies are on the mend. Take care of yourself friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I'd say you accomplished a lot as well. Somedays it's not about how much we get done, but it's about making it through. Poor kiddos. Hope they get to feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Roseola is scary if you don't know what it is! Soph had it back in January, I had no idea you could get it more than once! Glad the kids are better!

    ReplyDelete