Friday, July 9, 2010

Eco-Friendly Friday: Who Doesn't Love a SALE?!!

I don't know about you, but I am a total sucker for a good sale. I have a really hard time buying things full price, especially when I know that there are always coupons or sales right around the corner. It's all about patience my friends :-) So if you are like me and have been patiently waiting for some fabulous reusable items to go on sale, then you are in luck!!!!

ReusableBags.com is having their HUGE summer sale and they have some fantastic items for unbeatable prices. They have...

* Reusable Shopping Bags starting at under $4
* Stylish, Durable Water Bottles starting at under $7
* Lunch Bags starting at under $4
* Food Containers starting at under $8
* Items for the Kitchen & Home starting at under $4


Now is the time to stock up on all the great reusable items you have been meaning to buy. Also, this is a fabulous time to stash away some gifts for Christmas! Yes...I am already thinking about Christmas. I like to plan ahead, especially when things are cute and cheap :-) And speaking of Christmas, they have ACME workhorse bags for only $3.27...perfect for gift wrapping all those Christmas presents :-)

And here is an extra tip...if you don't already subscribe to the ReusableBags newsletter, be sure to sign up ASAP so that you can be notified when they launch their "secret sale" next week! Happy Sale Shopping!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love Reusable Bags...I'm always scoping out their site to see what else I can add to my reusable collection!

    I have an award for you on my blog..hope you have a great weekend with your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I need to go check those out! I think I had bookmarked that site awhile ago and never went. Now is the perfect time!!

    oh & p.s. I am having a giveaway.... http://ladybug-blessings.com/?p=373

    ReplyDelete