Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Better Day at the Davis Household

Hi everyone! Just wanted to post a quick update to let you know that all is well at the Davis household. A big thanks to everyone who validated my need for wine the other night, and to those who expressed concern for Addie. We had no muscle spasms today...woohoo!...and we were able to escape the heat at my parents pool :-) We have a VERY busy weekend ahead of us, but I will definitely be back Sunday or Monday with an update of the Davis Family Party AND my BFF Tara's Sprinkle Shower!! Eco-Friendly Fridays will be published in a few short hours so stay tuned :-)

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry I haven't been commenting recently but I promise I'm a faithful reader:) Can't wait for these next posts!

    ReplyDelete