Saturday, August 28, 2010

Blake is 8 Months Old!!!

How is it even possible that another month has already come and gone? In just the last 4 weeks, Blake has cut another tooth (his 5th), gained another pound (he is 20 lbs now!), and learned to CRAWL!!!!

He still isn't a master of crawling yet, but he does go from sitting position...


To crawling position...


Takes 4 or 5 strides and then belly flops...


But don't worry...big sister Addie is showing him the ropes...


And I think he is catching on...


I guess it is good that this litter porkster is finally getting some exercise to burn off all the food and Baby Mum-Mums he's been eating!!


Blake loves being able to sit at the table and eat a snack like a big boy. Who ever invented the Mum-Mum was a genius...


It's hard to believe that a third of my baby's first year is already over! But as much as I want time to slow down, I also love watching him grow and change and develop into the SWEETEST little boy in the world. I just love him to pieces and can't wait to see what the next month holds for us :-) I know Addie has LOTS she wants to teach him. Lord help us :-)

4 comments:

  1. I love Addie and Blake's bedhead!!! Too cute!! Now the fun begins. Watch out Howie. Now you have to run from two little antagonizers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has the cutest darn smile! Man he is gonna be a charmer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could just eat up those little cheeks! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww they are so cute together!!

    ReplyDelete