Thursday, August 26, 2010

Need a Reason To Start Working Out?

What if someone offered to give you all the equipment you need to get started on a workout routine at home...for FREE?!! Well, that is exactly what I (and the wonderful people at CSN Stores) are offering you!!

A few weeks ago, I received the Gaiam Total Body Balance Ball Kit to help me get started on my strength training workout at home. The kit includes a stability/balance ball, a resistance band, and a workout DVD. I figured it was worth giving a try, especially if I could walk away with a body like this...


Even though my tummy is FAR from this shape, I do feel a difference after only using the ball and band for two weeks! My tummy is getting a great workout, and I have already had a few people notice that my arms are getting more toned. Again...after only two weeks!!! I really enjoy working out with a stability ball because it gives me a lot more variety in my workout. Also, the resistance band is nice to have for really adding some weight to the moves. The only thing that I am not crazy about in this kit is the DVD. It's not a bad workout by any means, but I am already bored with it after two weeks. But the great news is that there are TONS of websites with other stability ball and resistance band workouts. In fact, I found a great stability ball workout designed specifically for runners. You can check it out here.

So...have I sold you on this kit yet? If so, now is your chance to get one FOR FREE!!!! It is super easy to enter this giveaway. Here's what you have to do...

* MANDATORY ENTRY: To be entered into this giveaway, you must leave a comment explaining why you hope to win this Balance Ball Kit. Have you been wanting to start a workout routine but can't find the motivation? Are you trying to get in shape for a wedding or other big event? Are you trying to get back in shape after a baby? Are you just looking to get healthy overall? I would love to know your fitness goals :-)

* You can earn an additional entry by going to one of the over 200 CSN stores and tell me one item you would love to have the opportunity to review on your own blog! Remember, CSN offers everything from fitness gear to cookware, so the possibilities are endless!!

* PLEASE LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH ENTRY *

That's all you have to do! Easy peasy! You have until next Thursday, September 4th to enter! Be sure to spread the word to all your friends and family who might be interested in winning this kit too. It would make a great gift :-) Good luck everyone!!!

14 comments:

  1. Well, similar to you, I just had a baby. I am on week 4 of couch to 5k, but am in need of some toning exercises, so this would be great! I am five pounds from my first weight goal which means my clothes will fit again! Yea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love this kit because I am just trying to be healthier overall!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to review any of the Edushape products that are appropriate for ages under 3! I am always on the lookout for toys and games that are educational and not obnoxiously noisy or plastic! I think some of the great shape/color sorting games would be great for my niece right now and for my nephew soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would be a great addition to the Couch to 5K program I've been doing, I too am on week 4. I'm trying to get my prebaby (well...really my premarriage) body back and anything would help! :) I already feel a difference in my body from running and doing my own ab workout routine, but I would love to try something new. Pick me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been strugglng with my weight and I went to spend time at my sisters house for the summer to keep her company while her husband worked and her kids were away at their fathers and I stayed sooo stressed and bored that I cooked and ate all the time and ended up gaining 15 lbs. So now I am busting booty trying to get it off and to start back up a healthy lifestyle. I would love to win this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I definitely need to tone up! I'm doing C25K and losing inches but need some definition!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to win this to help tone up my body after baby number 2. It is amazing how our bodies change!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think as you get older, things start to sag a bit, so that would be my goal...fight mother nature!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I already fought Mother Nature...and she won!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm trying really hard to get back into shape..after 2 babies..and all of my time going to them..I'm deciding to take time for myself!! I've never done or used anything like this for toning before! So I would love to give it a try!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Trying to lose babyweight from baby number 1, 2 . . . . and 3! cegulick@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm just trying to get back into shape after having my baby...and by trying I mean bitching and moaning about the baby chub that's still hanging around! Hoping y
    this will kick me into gear!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love this kit because I am trying to get healthier overall. I have been eating right for a while now, and even though it's hard work--I know it will pay off. Just like working out! This would make work outs more interesting for sure though.

    ReplyDelete